How do you want to find out about a weakness in your firm’s cyber security? As a result of a successful hacking or phishing attack? Or from a security audit that pinpoints problems to be fixed?
Because they want confidence in their digital defences, our clients invite us to conduct regular cyber security audits. The outcome is peace of mind – they’re reassured that they’re doing all they can to protect their digital data.
For more about this service in detail please see our PDF guide
- Assessment of vulnerability to attack from outside the organisation.
- Checks on the current levels of software patching.
- Review of malware protection on all digital devices including laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets.
- Assessment of password policy.
- Review of the level of redundant systems and user accounts that remain active.